Digital Research Associate
RONIN conducts International market research projects. A new department, Digital Fieldwork, has been created to provide support on survey research by using social and online recruitment.
Research Associate in Digital Fieldwork will be responsible for sourcing and connecting the right respondents for research studies via cutting-edge digital approaches, where the main targets are high calibre Professionals, senior management in businesses, KOLs, and top-tier opinion leaders. Although the role is based in London UK, the Digital Fieldwork department cover global projects and the Research Associate will communicate with respondents in both local and overseas markets, email, phone and via social networks.
- Gain a full understanding of the needs and respondent profile of each research project;
- Use digital search, social media search, and desk research to identify the potential respondents for each project;
- Approach / Invite the potential respondents via cutting-edge digital approaches and social media approaches;
- Conduct introductory calls and/or screening calls where necessary;
- Connect the right respondents to external and/or internal moderators and schedule appointments where necessary;
- Ensure the scheduled appointments are conducted as planned by liaising with Call Centre staff;
- For online studies, ensure links are sent to suitable respondents who show interest, and manage reminders to ensure the surveys are completed.
- Maintain full records of each project and all completed and in progress work;
- Report the progress on assigned projects on the regular basis;
- Carry out project related admin tasks where necessary;
- Recognize potential barriers at early stage of projects and suggest methodologies & changes to make the projects feasible;
- Maintain the relationship with respondents who have completed the studies, obtain re-contact consent for future projects;
Qualifications: Essential skills needed for the role:
- High level of accuracy and strong attention to detail;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Confidence in communicating with senior respondents including C-level, Directors, KOLs, etc;
- Ability to keep work organised;
- Ability to produce quality work independently, under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Effective prioritisation of tasks and personal time management;
- Willingness to reply to emails / social media messages outside standard working hours, if necessary, to cope with international respondents’ time zones;
- Good understanding of major social media platforms;
- Good telephone manners;
- Degree level qualification;
- Eligible to work full time in the UK;
How To Apply:
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Head of Digital Operations, Zifei Li, by email to [email protected].